1611 Virginia Ave., Ste 212, Box 406, North Bend , Oregon 97459 Hours: By Appointment Onlysovo4vets@gmail.com 541-756-8718 (Office) 541-756-8758 (Fax)
Southwestern Oregon Veterans Outreach (SOVO) exists to help veterans get the services they need. Below is a list of services that are currently offered. Don’t see what you need? Use the form at the end of this post or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Obtaining Military Records for:
1. DD-214 & proof of service
2. Military personnel files
3. Military medical records
4. Awards & Medals
Obtaining Legal Documents:
1. Drivers licenses
2. Birth certificates
3. Disabled county, state & national park passes
1. Homeless and elderly rapid re-housing HUD/VASH & SSVF
2. Legal Services
3. Cell phones free for SNAP recipients
4. Emergency housing for homeless (The House & South Coast Gospel Mission)
5. Disabled County, State & National Park passes
6. Assessment & Counseling for PTSD & MST.
Taxi Vouchers and Bus Passes for:
1. Disabled veterans under 60 YOA
2. Veterans 60 YOA & above
Limited emergency funds for “a hand up and not a hand out”:
1. Fuel for job hunting & medical appointments
2. Other circumstances with low limits bases on funds available.
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for our FREE newsletter
(SOVO) helps bridge the gap between what is available and what is needed to assist in meeting the needs of our veterans and their families. SOVO helps ensure that veterans receive the benefits they are due for their service to our country. Coos County, Oregon has approximately 6000 veterans and one County Veterans Service Officer.